When it comes to recovering from an addiction, there are many different paths to choose from – and some are literally much nicer than others. With holistic drug rehab, for example, the term “luxury rehab” differs from regular addiction treatment centers in many different ways. Here are 5 main differences you can expect from any luxury rehab center:
- Deluxe Accommodations – this is perhaps the main difference between luxury rehab and average addiction treatment centers. Whereas detox units can sometimes resemble little more than college dormitory, a luxury rehab detox unit more closely resembles a 5-star hotel suite, beach resort, or even a full mansion.
- Higher-caliber Specialists – luxury holistic drug rehab centers will offer more than just a medical evaluation and detox treatments. Spiritual, nutritional, and other crucial elements of your health will be individually addressed with an expanded team of personalized counselors, therapists, and other licensed advisors.
- Spa Amenities – most addiction treatment centers provide you with a massage once or twice during your stay, but with luxury rehab centers, you’ll be getting the full spa experience on the regular. The very best holistic drug rehab centers offer a wide range of spa amenities for a relaxing recovery.
- The Best Foods – luxury rehab centers will cater to your needs with specialized meals made by professional chefs. You will be able to request special instructions and work with your team to make sure all of your nutritional needs are addressed. Basic addiction treatment centers, however, only offer cafeteria-style meals and little else.
- Premiere Activities – boating, fishing, yoga, sports, workout sessions and more are only available with the finest holistic drug rehab centers. You’ll also receive your very own personal trainer to guide you through each available pastime and hone your skills.
How to Choose the Best Luxury Rehab Center for You
In addition, be on the lookout for these strong indicators that you are choosing a high-quality drug rehabilitation center:
- Prime Location – your drug rehabilitation center should be in a setting that’s conducive to your healing. Beach settings, for example, are terrific places for most to receive a full recovery.
- One-On-One Therapy – a luxury rehab center with a board-certified drug abuse therapist is a sure sign that you are going to receive type of the personal sessions you want, need and deserve.
- 24/7 Staffing – detoxifying from chemical addictions requires constant supervision. The best rehabilitation addiction centers provide around-the-clock monitoring and comfort.
Have You Considered Passages Luxury Rehab?
At Passages, you’ll be able to safely recover in a gorgeous subtropical setting with in-house staff to accommodate your every want and need. Our holistic drug rehabilitation methods will address not only the chemical dependency itself, but also the reasons that have caused you to develop an addiction in the first place. Call us at (888) 546-4821 to discuss your options and see why we are the best holistic rehabilitation center for your recovery.